Get on the list!
NOW VACCINATING PHASES 1A AND 1B
In accordance with guidance from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), Illinois is currently vaccinating individuals in Phases 1A and 1B. Those individuals are…
- Healthcare personnel or resident of a long-term care facility
- Age 65+
- Essential worker*
- Age 16-64 with medical conditions that increase the risk of severe COVID-19
The phases for prioritization of the vaccine have been developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
and then each state determines when they can move from one phase to the next. Information on Illinois’ vaccination plan may be found
As soon as enough people in these phases have been vaccinated, vaccinations will be opened up to more people and eventually the entire public. Please check back frequently to see if you can be added to the waiting list, and watch your local media for more information from the State of Illinois.
Thank you for your patience. Please continue to wash your hands, wear a mask and watch your distance to help us contain the spread of COVID-19!
*Firefighters, police officers, corrections officers, food and agricultural workers, United States Postal Service workers, manufacturing workers, grocery store workers, public transit workers and those who work in the educational sector (teachers, support staff and daycare workers.)
Add your name to our WAITING LIST for COVID-19 vaccinations.
- If you need help, ask a trusted friend or family member for assistance.
- If you are unable to complete the form online, please call 815-599-6412 for assistance.
- Information requested for identification is used only to confirm age and employment as it relates to groups receiving priority by the state of Illinois
due to higher-risk exposure or potential for more serious COVID-19 infection; it is not needed, used, or retained for any other purpose but must be brought with you to your appointment. Photo ID does not have to be a drivers’ license.
- We will call you to schedule your appointment based on the date you added your name to the list.
- Please note that the call may show up on your phone as unknown but if it starts with 815-599 it will probably be us.
We know that there is spam out there that starts with these numbers too, but if it’s not us you can always hang up.
- If you don’t want to answer because our number shows up as unknown or you can’t answer when we call, please be sure that you have room in your voicemail for a message.
We will leave a message with our call-back number and ask that you call back as quickly as possible so that we can get you scheduled.
- We will try to call twice, at different times of day, but if we can’t reach you or leave a message, we will put your name at the end of the list and move on to the next name.