Thank you for your interest in a career at FHN. As one of the largest employers in northwest Illinois, we have a wide range of jobs available.
If you're interested in applying, click on one of the red buttons below. You will be taken to a new page to see our open positions.
Once you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
Here is what to expect next:
FHN Hiring Process
- Application Submitted
- In order to be considered for a position an application must be submitted directly to FHN through www.fhn.org
- If qualified for the position(s) to which you have applied, your application will be forwarded to
the appropriate hiring leader(s)
- Hiring Leader Review
- Hiring Leader reviews application and contacts most qualified candidates to schedule interviews
- Interview is conducted
- Hiring decision is finalized
- Human Resources extends verbal contingent
offer to candidate
- Candidate accepts or declines offer
- Accepted offers receive offer letter electronically
- Background Check/References are requested
from JD Palatine
- Occupational health appointment completed
- COVID-19 policy review/document collection
- Candidate completes onboarding packet electronically
- Welcome to the FHN Team!
- Attends FHN Onboarding (as applicable)
- Candidate provides required documents on
Frequently Asked Questions
You may email Recruitment@fhn.org with any questions.
After you log in, you may subscribe to receive job alerts. Select your location(s) of interest and complete the job search. Click the "Save" icon to receive alerts.
Log in to the website. From here, you can view the positions to which you have applied. Your current status is reflected beneath the title of the position(s) to which you have applied.
No. A resume is not required in order to apply.
At the "Search" page, click the "Log In" icon. Click the "Forgot Password" link and follow the prompts.
Yes. Staff need to be 18 years of age or older to qualify to receive a commitment award.
Aramark partners with FHN to hire and manage food and nutrition, environmental services and maintenance positions.