Get Your Sports Physical for the Freeport School District
FHN and FHS have collaborated to create a safe plan for sports physicals for the 2020-21 season. The physicals will be done on the high school campus this year to ensure social distancing within the gymnasium while providing a safe environment for participants due to COVID-19 concerns. Please attend during the designated time for your student's intended sport (below) to ensure attendance capacity is held to the appropriate safety standard. Please park in the west parking area as students will be entering via the Empire street entrance and exiting in the west lot.
The following forms must be completed and signed by a parent or guardian before arriving for the physical:
These exams meet Illinois eligibility requirements for all sports and are good through the 2020-21 school year. These exams also meet Wisconsin eligibility requirements; download the Wisconsin form.
Download the IHSA Heat and Heat Illness Brochure.
Tuesday July 28
- 4:00 - 4:30 pm — Phantoms Youth Football
- 4:30 - 5:00 pm — Tennis & Golf
- 5:00 - 5:30 pm — Football
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm — Football
- 6:00 - 6:30 pm — Dance & Cheer & Swimming
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm — Volleyball & Cross Country
Tuesday August 11
- 4:00 - 4:30 pm — Basketball & Wrestling
- 4:30 - 5:00 pm — Soccer
- 5:00 - 5:30 pm — Baseball
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm — Bowling & Softball
- 6:00 - 6:30 pm — Track
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm — NJROTC and any sport
View our schedule for sports physicals to be held for other area schools.
- $20.00 upon registration via cash or check only (ATM on site if needed). As in previous years, FHN donates this fee back to the school.
- All forms (FHN consent and IHSA exam) filled out and signed prior to coming to the sports physical.
- Only a parent/guardian and athlete permitted in the building; no siblings or individuals not receiving a physical.
- All entering the school must wear a mask at all times.
- Approximate exam time is 15 – 20 minutes.
- Students will remain in one room for the exam.
- Exam areas will be cleaned after each student.
- Physical forms for all students will be turned over to the school at the end of each evening. Athletes can take a picture of the completed form with their phone for their records.