Sandra DeVries, ME, QMHP
Specialty: Clinical Therapist
Location: FHN Family Counseling Center Stephenson County
- Northern Arizona University Counseling and Human Relations
- Rockford College Psychology and Business Management
- Main focus for adult therapy includes depression, anxiety, trauma, low self-esteem, communication effectiveness, substance abuse and grief.
Proven effectiveness with persons with personality disorders and those who are seriously mentally ill.
- Areas of focus for adolescent therapy include building social skills, enhancing emotional regulation, building self-esteem, and addressing behavioral issues
- Over 30 years of experience in the behavioral health field in Arizona and Illinois working with all ages and populations
- Licensed as an Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) in the state of Arizona for 15 years