Pfizer Vaccine Booster Registration
1763 S. Dirck Drive
You must have been fully vaccinated with the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to be eligible for this booster vaccination.
Please be aware of the following:
- Bring your COVID-19 Immunization card with you to your booster appointment.
- It is recommended, but not required, that it should be 6 months since you received your second Pfizer COVID19 vaccine before receiving the booster.
- It is recommended, but not required, that you have 14 days between your flu vaccine and your COVID19 vaccine.
- You must be ASYMPTOMATIC and without a fever >100 degrees on the day of your booster vaccine.
- If you have recently had COVID-19 (within the last 90 days), the CDC recommends that your symptoms are resolving or have resolved before receiving the booster.
Please complete the fields below to reserve a time for your Pfizer vaccine booster shot.
The number of people who can be vaccinated at any one time depends on availability of the vaccine.
Please plan to stay for 15 minutes after you've received your vaccination or 30 minutes if you have had immediate reactions to vaccinations, such as flu shots, or need to regularly carry an EpiPen.
Register For Your Pfizer Vaccine Booster (* required fields)