Find General Health Information
The following links are provided for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. These links are not intended to provide in-depth or complete information on a specific topic.
The FHN Health Resource Library is located at FHN Hospital and is open for patients, visitors and the public to use.
Do not use this information for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
- Familydoctor.org (English and Spanish)
- Healthfinder® (English and some articles in Spanish)
- MedlinePlus, the National Library of Medicine (English and Spanish)
Children's Health Information for Parents
Children's Health Information for Kids
Men's Health Information
Women's Health Information
- National Women's Health Information Center
(Office on Women's Health, Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Women's Health Resource Center (NWHRC)