Commitments and Beliefs
We strive to live our mission by our behavior. We translate each of the following commitments we make into beliefs about the way we work, interact with each other, and reach to exceed the expectation of our patients.
Our staff members also are a priority at FHN, as they are the key to providing quality healthcare for those we serve. We work hard to attract, develop and retain a talented and dedicated workforce. In return for your dedication, FHN is committed to providing an outstanding place to work, unlimited opportunities for you, and the chance to work with excellent people who share your commitment to compassion and quality.
- We trust and care about each individual and treat all people fairly and honestly. We listen and respond to each other.
- Our actions are consistent with our words.
Respect, Dignity, Compassion
- We treat individuals with respect, dignity and compassion by giving them responsibility, resources and support. In return, they give their best.
- Our diverse workforce is our competitive advantage.
- We invest in people, instill a shared vision and trust their capability and willingness to improve quality and strive for excellence.
- We exceed our customers' expectations through the strength of individual initiative and by people working together in teams.
- People will excel in an organization that promotes innovation, risk-taking, continuous learning and recognition.